Valentines Day was a lot of fun this year! I went on a date the night before and then on actual Valentines day.... I took the girls to the Wild Animal Park, Frosted sugar cookies my friend made for us, and did manicures. Later that night I went to the Temple. It was really nice but for all you singles out there.... if you don't want to be reminded HOW single you are. Don't go on Valentines Day. lol.

You can see all the little finger prints in the cookies from the girls trying to taste them.


These are 3 bouquets of flowers in one. Cor got the girls each a bouquet of flowers and I received one from my date the night before. :)
4 comments:
oh it hurts my heart to see them and not be there playing with them. There to precious. I can't look anymore :S haha...but really.. and by the way those pics you took are really gorgeous!
what a fun way to spend the day with the two greatest loves of your life! I love the picture of the girls with the cotton in their toes doing mani/pedi's.
awww great photos and sounds like a great v day! your girls are so adorable and getting so big! and i laughed at jaeda and her camera phone lol paige has that same one i think ariel got it from the jewelry store in the mall
ohhhhhh so cute! Looks like a fun day to me! I love the mani/pedi pictures. Seth loved that too. I miss you three so much. Come to me!
Love,
Lindsey
Post a Comment