Thursday, March 19, 2009

SILENCE is NOT golden....

Who ever said, "silence is golden" NEVER had kids. So here I am getting ready to go to the temple and Jazmin and Jaeda are playing so nicely and quietly in the play area....... um yah the QUIETLY should have been a dead give away to the mess they were creating. This is how I found them....... 


In the BUM....... REALLY.....? lol


6 comments:

Naomi said...

I hope it was washable ink!! Who wrote the words?

Anonymous said...

lol! Aren't kids great? Thanks for the laugh. :)

Seth and Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh.........isn't that the truth. Silence means trouble thats what it means. lol. I love it! They are very creative! So they must have colored eachothers butts.......right? Opps I mean bums. Sorry Jazmin......Aunt Lindsey said a naughty word. lol. The pictures are great!

Lindsey

*J*E*N* said...

NAUGHTY little stinkers!

Michelle said...

I can see that you helped them out with their art work! LOL! What gives a kid the urge to color another kids bumm.... really??? LOL!

Julie Dawn said...

Oh no I didn't help with the art work. lol. That would be our neighbor. She was in there with Jazmin and Jaeda too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones