Friday, March 6, 2009
Savasana- Corpse Pose
For all those Yoga lovers.... you know what Savasana is. It is a restorative pose that you do after your practice. Today and for the past week I could have just laid there essentially "restoring" myself. I am FEELING it. The stress of being a single Mom, a provider, a good friend, a sister, daughter, Aunt and Granddaughter. This morning my body couldn't take it and I just lay there trying to figure out what the heck happened. I know that this is happening for a reason and some day it will all make sense. I will figure it out.... I don't have all the answers but I know someone who does and once again he will pick me up and help me through this. I have just about every emotion running through me and sometimes just writing helps get rid of the negativity and see just how much I do have. They are playing barbies right now and I think I will go join them and figure out what to do another day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good plan-go play with Barbie's and forgot about your worries for a while. Don't you wish you were barbie-that b**ch has everything!
PS-I heard on the news that they are making "Tatoo Parlor Barbie and all these parents (justifiably) are outraged.
Oh jules i love you...you are doing awesome even if the weight feels unbearable at times just like you said you know things will get better and that you are doing whats best. I wish we could just walk to each others houses like we did when we lived across the street..or when we lived together and give you a big ole HUGGIE!!! just know we are all there for you!
I am dedicating these two songs to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mITRKCDel44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtud5pvF08A
You are a beautiful daughter of Heavenly Father! Him and Jesus are there with you! You can do this! There will be a day when he will wipe away the sorrow that you are faceing. Thanks for your example of strength to me. You are truely doing a great job! Your girls are beautiful and so are you!
Love,
Jenn
Post a Comment