Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whitney and Sams {WEDDING}...

My sister Whitney are her fiancee Sam were married in the Provo Temple on May 5th! It was an amazing day. I am so happy for them. They are perfect for each other. They are both weird...lol. It is really true though.








Jazmin and Jaeda just ran around like mad women the enitre time and once the music was on..... they were in full on dance mode. It was great to watch :) I did the photography for my sisters wedding. SO not a good idea. I was trying to get all those important shots, chase my girls and deal with my sister who. I am exsausted that day!










1 comment:

Michelle said...

good pic! I bet you were beat! That's cute that the girls were having such a great time dancing. I love that picture of you with the girls! Very pretty


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones