Sunday, June 21, 2009

my 'lil Bro {GRADUATES} highschool...

I worked out perfect.... being in Utah for Whitney's wedding we were also able to be there for Michale's graduation! We had 20 of us there to celebrate and support him. I am very proud of him and still think he is that little 5 year old terd running around causing all sorts of trouble :)

He will be 19 in September. He has had a girlfriend for over a year and will be sending in his papers for his mission in September! I guess he isn't a little boy anymore. I am SO proud of him!



















3 comments:

Seth and Lindsey said...

love the pictures!!! congratulations Michael!!!

Sarah said...

you gotta post some stuff about our river trip!!! cant wait to see the pictures!!! =]

Leslie Houx said...

I am sorry to say but your blog is feeling really REALLY neglected! I miss all your post and pictures...get on it as soon as there's internet :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones