Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy {FOURTH} Birthday my lil' angel....



Some may look at my life and think that things would have been so much easier with the divorce and all if I hadn't had kids. The thing is... they saved me and they probably saved their Daddy as well. There have been times where life has felt like it was crumbling right underneath me and all that I had to do to keep from falling is to look into those eyes! I can't believe it has been 4 years. I swore to myself I wouldn't waste one second with her and plan to keep that promise with both my girls as best as I can!



My parents say that Jazmin is just like me. She has the sweetest personality and at the same time a dry sense of humor that most people can't even understand and sometimes gets her into trouble. This little 4 year old has gone through more than any person should have too and has kept her little chin up! She is truly a JOY. She makes me such a proud Mommy. I can't wait to see how she grows and changes :) 

Trying to keep in my "single mom" budget we vetoed Disneyland and saw Monsters vs Aliens..... which they loved. It was so cute watching them get confused with the 3D animation. lol



Cor and I decided we are going to spend  their birthdays together from here on out. That way there is no competition between parents and so it can be as normal as possible for the girls. That is one of the main things Jazmin kept saying she wanted ... was for us to all be together. 


She loves computers and we found this "pink" laptop at target by vtech for $20 and it is educational. She loves it and so does Jaeda! 

Her favorite colors have always been BRIGHT yellow or orange and she could live off m & m's ...... so what better cake than this..... lol



One of my BEST friends....as you can tell ... doing my dishes. Love you Leslie!






Happy Birthday Jazmin! 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You've got to send me some of those dog pile pictures!! SUPER CUTE! Happy Birthday Jazmin!! =)

Ryan, Leslie and Leyla said...

and I love you Julie :)

Colene said...

Happy birthday Jazmin! I cant believe yet another birthday she is getting SOOOO big :o) i miss her so much :( and you and jaeda of course :o)

Seth and Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZMIN!!! We love you!

Lindsey Seth and Zoey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones