Sunday, August 30, 2009

{YAY}...

A couple of months ago I randomly entered this contest on this site called, "flickr". I totally forgot about it and I was checking my e-mail and had received this e-mail:

You've been sent a Flickr Mail from Scott Bourne:
------------------------------------------------------------
:: Aperture Nature Photography Workshops

Congratulations You Are An Aperture Nature Photography
Workshop Finalist

What does this mean?

It means that your odds of winning have increased from 1 in
2000 to 1 in two. We have eight finalists. From that group,
we will select four winners.

Please do not tell anyone you are a finalist until the
formal announcement has been made.

I seriously almost peed my pants! I was SO excited and couldn't think of anything else for the next 24 hours. I was so excited because the prize was an all expense paid trip with four pro's to a National Park for a photography workshop. I have just recently been getting into nature photography and thought it would be amazing! So I then received a phone call from Scott Bourne, one of the Professional Photographers saying that I was a winner... it took every ounce to not scream in the phone out of excitement!! Once I hung up and ran around the house screaming! lol. I am such a nerd. So then I had to send in a recent picture for this interview I was going to have and talked my bro into trying to get a decent shot of me :)





2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so awesome that you ran around the house screaming. I love it! Both pictures are really cute, but I love the 2nd one, in case you were wondering... lol.

Leslie Houx said...

I am so excited for you!! OMG...isn't it next week? I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones