Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls night out....

We decided for Randi's last night we would go and stay in San Diego and have a girls night out! It is the first time I have done that in ....... oh I don't know 7 years. It was WAY over due. It is nice every once and a while to be a little selfish. We headed to the gas-lamp and ate at this amazing Italian restaurant. We sat out side and just laughed and enjoyed watching all the interesting people walking around downtown. After dinner we headed up to "The Ivy" and just enjoyed the view from there rooftop and just lounged in the cabanas laughing about ..... anything. It was really fun. We got to sleep in and order room service! 





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh that sounds like SO much fun! I'm glad you were able to get out and have some time to enrich YOURSELF! You deserve it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones